Audition Dates (please attend 1 and arrive at the posted start time):
Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 6:00 P.M.
Monday, December 3, 2018 at 6:00 P.M.
Callbacks (if needed):
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 6:00 P.M.
Please be prepared to:
– Sing 20-32 bars of a song of your choice. Please do NOT sing a song from It Shoulda Been You.
You must sing with our provided accompaniment, a CD with NO vocals, or with a device you provide. NO a cappella auditions will be allowed.
– You may be asked to sing scales by our accompanist.
– Complete a dance audition, taught by the show choreographer (dress appropriately)
– Be prepared to read provided selections from the script
– Be prepared to fill out a conflict sheet at auditions (be as specific as possible about conflicts throughout the rehearsal period)
*Additional audition times may be scheduled ONLY if you are unable to attend the scheduled auditions. Please contact Keystone Theatrics Staff at email@example.com, to schedule an audition at least two weeks in advance if this is the case.*
Rehearsals will begin in December 2018. Tech week will be from Saturday, February 9 through Thursday, November 2, 2017. No absences will be accepted during tech week or performances.
February 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, March 1, 2, 2019 at 7:30 PM
February 17, 24, March 2, 3, 2019 at 2:00 PM
Please make sure you can fully commit to the rehearsal period and performance schedule before auditioning. You must be willing to make this show a priority.
Performers high school aged and up are welcome to audition. Experienced or first time performers who enjoy acting, singing, and dancing are invited to audition. All ethnicities are encouraged to attend.
For more info, visit Keystone Theatrics Auditions