In the late 1940s, a small group of people who loved theatre and met and that group’s enthusiasm led to incorporation as the Little Theatre of Mechanicsburg in 1950. A one-room, red-brick school house building built in 1863 was purchased in 1964 and became the Theatre house.
Since its inception, the Theatre has read or performed original works and a Playwrights’ Workshop was established under the umbrella of LTM in 1998. The Theatre remains an all-volunteer organization in every other aspect of production and operations.
Little Theatre of Mechanicsburg
915 S. York Street
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055